You can Worried about Your Deleted Blog Post?
Have You Fortuitously Delete Your Blog Post?
Do You wan’t to Recovered them All?
So Don’t worry We are Hear to help You.Now I’m Tell about the logic of Behind It. In short time I founded new method of Recover Deleted Posts Data(100% Working).
It’s Never mind Which Blog Platform you will Using.It will working in Blogger as well as WordPress Perhaps I had not Checked In other Blogger Platform But I am Sure about Blogger and WordPress.
Dedicated Hosting America – cheap email hosting – low cost domain registration
How To Recover Deleted Post Data In Blogger / WordPress?
- Let’s Start,Open Google.com and write Your older Or Deleted Post title In Google Search Engine ( In Below Image I searched my deleted Post title)
- Now You can See Your Post in Search Engine ( Hear Is mahh )
- Second,Click on cached Down Drop Down Button ( Follow Above Image For Better Use )
- Note :- In Result Green Link show You as Result and after that link You can show Rectangle Button Click on that and select Cached Option.
- After that step You will redirect to your Deleted Post Page Don’t Shocked ?
How the hell Is?
You Lost Your Post But Your Contain Is Safe.
Now Finally Hope You will enjoy the Post and Happy with Your Data.
“Don’t thank to God” only thanks to Google for makes this awesome Search Engine.
Read :- How to approve adsense account quickly