If You’r using Linux then you know about Libreoffice and King soft.In this post we would like to tell you a thing which you should do before using Libreoffice.
Let’s know What That Thing?
Did You Know Libreoffice Provides Auto save Facility for user and also it helps to found copy of current data because sometimes we face lots of problems, like losing electricity and we haven’t enough time to save our working document that time this facility helps to bring them back.
Only things you do some powerful settings.
Step’s which You can do.
- Open Libreoffice writer Software.
- After You can see Different types of menus in Your Libreoffice bar Such as File,Edit,View,Tools.
- Now Open Tools Menu ( Follow Below Image For more help ).
- Click On Options and then Tools Menu.
- Here,You can show long list of menu but you just have to select Load/Save Option and then General setting.
- Next step is, Select check box which marked in below Image (Follow Below Image).
- Lastly,Must Select Save Auto Recovery Information For Every 1 Minutes (Here in above image I have Selecte 1 Minute)
- Then Mark Automatically Save the Document too Option and Hit OK Button.
It’s all about how to Enable auto recovery information settings in LibreOffice. I hope You guys enjoyed this Post and in next section we learn new things. Until then, Stay with us and hit your trouble in comment box.