Want to Recover Unsaved document In Libreoffice?
You can recovered libreoffice file in two ways.once Libreoffice provides default facility to recover your unsaved document it shows when you start the machine after shut down or any other electric issue.
Must Do :- Things You Should Do Before Use Libreoffice [Linux]
but second one is the great option we can find over libreoffice file in over machine.
Don’t worry Libreoffice provide backup facility to your document it’s like Auto saved option but how we get recover that file so read below tutorials for further help.
Steps to Recover Unsaved Document In Libreoffice
So, here are the steps to follow, you need to go through them and then you can easily recover unsaved document.
- Open Libreoffice writer or Calc Software.
- After You can see Different types of menus in Your Libreoffice bar Such as File,Edit,View,Tools.
- Now Open Tools Menu ( Follow Below Image For more help ).
- Click On Options on Tools Menu.
- Tools Menu > Options > Libreoffice > Paths
In Backup folder You can easily find latest file with the File Name and using System Date then after Copy those File and Paste In Desktop.