Have You Create WIFI Hotspot In Windows Machine WithOut any Tools?
If your answer is Yes or No, then You are right Place.In this artical you have find out How To Create WIFI Hotspot In Windows Machine.
A Quick recap for New bits windows 8 Provide default option to create WiFi Hot spot using Command Prompt.If you can Turn of WiFi hotspot in them then you don’t have any tools or Software to do this.
This tutorials working in windows 7 , 8 and 8.1 but you should have Internet connection its not doubt you using WiFi,cable or Data adapter [Net setter] but If you are desktop user then you must need WiFi Adapter.
Must Check :- Hotstar For PC/Laptop
How To Check You Pc Supported Hotspot Or Not ?
- Open Command Prompt with Administrative Privilege You can Use [CTRL+ALT +T]
- Just Paste Below Code In Command Prompt
netsh wlan show drivers
- List Of Codes Show In your Command Prompt You can Find Hosted Network Support. If It Is Yes then You will able For Create Hotspot.
- Paste Below Code In Command Prompt
netsh wlan set hostednetwork mode=allow ssid=tp key=Techpapa
- Again Paste Below Code In Command Prompt
netsh wlan start hostednetwork
- Go to control Panel and Open Network Sharing Center You should see your new virtual adapter list hear.
- Click On Local Area Connection link and Click On Properties button in them.
- Last Click on sharing Button and Enable Option and Press ‘OK’.